A Four Part Series to Help You Feel Grounded, Centered, and in Charge of Your Own Energy
It can be challenging to be an empathic, intuitive, and energetically sensitive soul in today’s world. All day we seem to be bombarded with tons of energy and information until we’re overwhelmed, and it can just seem a bit too much at times.
Maybe you’re feeling…
- Tired and drained of energy after spending time with certain people.
- That you absorb other people’s pain or emotions.
- Plain old frazzled and overwhelmed from the busy-ness of life.
- Like everything affects you more than it “should.”
- That some days, you just want to become a hermit and live all alone with your cat (only half-joking here)!
I get it. I’ve been there. And I know you don’t have to feel like this for the rest of your life. You can thrive with your empathic abilities and embrace them in a way that furthers both your personal development and your soul growth.
You can feel calm, centered and grounded
in daily life…sometimes you just need a little support and learning to get there.
So have you been wondering:
- What does it really mean to be an empathic, intuitive or an energetically sensitive soul?
- How can we protect ourselves in a way that doesn’t feel as if we believe the world is out to get us?
- How can we learn to live a balanced life that fosters our spiritual growth, while maintaining a grounded connection to the everyday world?
- What can we do to strengthen BOTH our energetic bodies and our physical bodies so that we don’t feel so overwhelmed or blasted wide open by the end of the day?
These kinds of questions are what we’ll dive into and explore in this upcoming series. By combining supportive practices that nourish us on a physical, emotional, energetic, and spiritual level
, we can learn to thrive with our sensitivities. This will be a safe and sacred space for you to share your experiences while learning.
How to Thrive as an Empathic and Energetically Sensitive Soul is for a range of people. It’s for the empathic souls that are already developing tools to stay grounded and clear, yet know they’d like to dive deeper into more advanced supportive practices. It’s also for the beginner who has just heard of the word “empath” and is looking to learn more about this wonderful (and sometimes challenging) way of being in the world.
This healing and practical series has 4 gatherings altogether. While you can come to one workshop on its own, if learning how to support your physical and energetic body is a high priority for you then I highly recommend coming for all 4 workshops. Here’s what’s in store:
1) Empathic Training 101: Grounding and Centering
- July 31st (Tuesday) from 6:30pm to 8:30pm)
2) Boundaries and Being in Your Body
- August 7th (Tuesday) from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- August 14th (Tuesday) from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
4) Self-Care Sunday: A Space to Re-SOURCE
- August 26h (Sunday) from 10:00am to 1:00pm
This workshop series will be held at the beautiful Soul Sanctuary which is located at #402 - 106 1st Street West, North Vancouver BC.
Throughout this series you’ll be learning about:
- The energy and the neuroscience of empathy
- Clearing and centering practices
- Body awareness and attunement to the self through guided meditation
- How to tell what’s my energy and what’s not mine
- The importance of what I call “Conscious Calming” to find the quiet and stillness within
- The power of the nervous system reset and understanding how our nervous system and energy body interact
- Tapping into and listening to your intuition
- Supportive practices including working with crystals and Flower Essences
So, does this sound helpful to you?
Are you someone who’s struggling with absorbing others “stuff” and have a high energy sensitivity? Would you like to feel more grounded, centered, and calm? Then I’d invite you to join us for this healing series.
Your investment for all 4 workshops is $120.00. If you come to a single workshop then your investment is $30 per evening for July 31, August 7, and August 14 with our longer gathering being $45 on August 26.
Claim your spot early by getting in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org These gatherings will be by pre-registration only and there is a limited number of spaces. If you have any questions or curiosities, I absolutely welcome you to get in touch with me.
I look forward to helping you connect with your own energy, to feel calmer and clearer in everyday life, and to thrive as the wonderfully empathic soul that you are!
About Lisa Matthews
Lisa Matthews helps empathic, intuitive, and energetically sensitive people who have pain or feel overwhelmed at the end of the day to heal on a physical, energetic, and spiritual level. She is a Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist and a Registered Nurse.
Lisa is also someone who’s walked a challenging healing journey with both chronic pain and a life-altering Spiritually Transformative Experience. Through healing and integrating these experiences, she sees the gifts in the difficulties of walking a healing path and how being energetically sensitive can greatly enrich your life.
Her wide background enables her to work softly yet powerfully with old traumas, injuries, and wounds to help heal both your physical and energetic body. By reconnecting to your inner wisdom, Lisa supports you in finding your own unique healing to embrace your soul’s growth and to live a fulfilling and beautiful life.