Starting Thursday, May 23, 2019 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Combination Healing (Rossland, BC)
Weaving body awareness practices, guided meditation, and Spiritual growth within a sacred community.
The Practitioner Nourishment Circle will be a grounded approach to exploring issues of the Self within a container of practitioners. We’ll be expanding our self-care practices, learning more about the nervous system and trauma, and discovering our deep connections to the resources all around us. For those that are open to exploring the soul and the psyche, yet also want to learn more about their physical self and their own embodiment.
Being a practitioner can feel like a solo journey at times. We are the keeper of stories and we often witness difficult suffering, which can stir up some our own challenging feelings in response.
What about if you could come and sit in circle with others who understand what you experience as a practitioner while exploring ways to heal, deepen your presences, and increase your self-awareness?
Over the course of the next 6 months, we’ll meet together on a monthly basis to explore self-care, your connection to your body, and to your soul as we do this wonderful work of helping facilitate our client’s healing.
We’ll have a different theme each month, sometimes with practices and exercises to try between gatherings.
The themes will span:
- The Mirror Neuron System, Trauma, and the Nervous System
- Who are you? Beyond the Practitioner
- Deepening your Intuition through Connection to Plant Spirits
- Life Balance and Your Gifts
- Self Care and Resourcing for your Body Mind and Soul
- Your Business as a Spiritual Practice
- Boundaries and Connection as an Empathic Person
The core intention holding this group is to discover more of our Self, who we are, and how we can best nourish ourselves to in turn, help others heal.
As we are interconnected beings, meeting together in circle, within community is a particularly potent way to do this.
What will a Circle look like?
Our time together will consist of a sharing circle, experiential exercises, guided meditations to deepen our body awareness as well as meditations to interact with our psyche, and much more. There’ll be tea, crystals, and yummy snacks of course :)
This circle will be grounded in neuroscience and how we as humans relate to one another, while weaving in guidance from Spirit Helpers and our Higher Self. It is for those who walk a spiritual path, yet also live an everyday life. Those that are drawn to the unseen realms, the energetic world we are immersed in yet also live a grounded life doing everyday, ordinary things.
Who is the Practitioner Nourishment Circle for?
- Empathic, intuitive, and highly sensitive people who want to explore their role as a space holder.
- RMTs, TCMs, Reiki Practitioners, Yoga Instructors, Shamanic Practitioners, Craniosacral Therapists, Physiotherapists, Doctors, etc.
- Those who want to explore how their practice mirrors their personal development and spiritual growth.
-Those with a full practice or who still building their client base
- Those beginning to see the signs of burnout or traumatization at work (difficulty sleeping, fatigue, work-related nightmares, avoidance of certain clients or situations, intrusive thoughts and images, worry and rumination, increased sense of isolation)
- Those drawn to crystals, oracle cards, and guidance from spirit guides as well as exploring being grounded in their bodies.
What this Circle is Not
- Believe it or not, this circle is actually about YOU and not about your clients. We won’t be discussing client details (confidentiality issues) or cases, thought we will be exploring your personal responses to difficult situations
- We also won’t be focusing much on social media or sales funnels. Again, this is centered on you first and foremost. (Though of course, as you come into greater alignment with yourself and your offerings, this is likely to lead to improved client experiences and practice growth…we’re just not going to be getting into the nitty gritty of a sales pitch here).
So…take a moment to tune in. Does this resonate with you? If it calls out to you, if it lights something up in you, I’d love for you to join us!
A series of monthly gatherings for 6 months, ideally with as many of the same practitioners meeting each time as possible. We begin on May 23rd!
The Practitioner Nourishment Circles will be located at 1771 Nevada Street
Your investment is $100 for all 6 Circles including surprise take home gifts and practices. By having the same practitioners meet each month helps create a greater depth of safety and familiarity within the Circle, so if this calls to you, I’d invite you to come for the full series of 6!
Drop-in for each Circle is $20
Register right here for individual Circles or to claim your space for the whole series at the discounted rate, just send me an email at lisa(at)combinationhealing.ca Questions and curiosities welcome as well!
Tentative Dates: If this circle resonates with you, but you can’t make it on Thursdays, please just let me know!
- May 23, 2019
- June 20
- July 18
- August 15
- September 12
- October 10
I look forward to sitting in Circle with all of you!